Preference technologies, an IT consulting firm located in Canada, can quickly resolve any of your systems and security issues, provide on-site and remote technical support, monitor your network 24 hours/day and make sure your company data is backed up and secure. We help you develop the best IT strategy for your business, on premise or in the Cloud. Our service contracts are designed to meet the needs of your IT management and support needs. We can be your professional IT department or complete your existing one. We offer on-site and remote services to any and all of your locations, worldwide.
Our expertise starts with but is not limited to:
- System and Network Architecture
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2013, 2015, 2016
- Microsoft SharePoint Server on premise or on Azure Cloud
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (AD, SSO, MFA, Apps and Stack)
- Office 365 Cloud (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneDrive)
- Desktop: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10
- FireWalls (Sophos UTM, ForeFront TMG, Fortinet FortiGate, SonicWall, Cisco, pfSense)
- Virtualization technology: Hyper-V, VMware, KVM, XEN and VirtualBox
- VPN Tunneling: OpenVPN, Windows VPN and any other VPN appliance
- Unix: Sun Solaris, Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Kali
- Network and System Security and Audits - Visit CYANOIT.COM
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Dynamics CRM or SharePoint
Network & System Administrators
Our Network and System Administration Service Contracts are meant to give you peace of mind. Our on-site specialists and in-house technical support staff use state-of-the-art tools to produce a reliable, secure network experience. By combining traditional on-site service with administrative support and remote monitoring, we have created a complete network solution.
The list of deliverables with our Network Administration services includes:
- Routine Account Maintenance
- Pro-active System Health Checks
- On-site/Remote Issue Remediation
- System Security Maintenance
- Coordination with Software Providers
The increasing complexities of computer networks present significant challenges for businesses, we handle your network challenges so you can focus on your core business.
Our mission consists in:
- Reducing Risk
- Maximizing Reliability
- Applying Network Expertise
- Predicting Expenses
- One Solution Provider
- 24/7/365 Support
Hosted Virtual Servers
Have you ever examined the possibility of running a local area network from the Cloud?
Let us set you up with Microsoft Azure and Office 365 or a domain.local network including dedicated domain controllers, DNS and subnet in our dedicated Cloud.
We can host your virtual laboratory and allow your employees to remote login and work on their programming.
Your VM can be loaded with all the tools you need including databases such as Microsoft SQL.
Install complex applications such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Exchange, Sharepoint and IBM Cognos.
We can provide the software or let you install your own.
Decided to move on or host your VM internally?
No problem! We will not take you hostage! Export your VM and take it with you at any time.
Keep it as a backup or load it into your own Hyper-V or VMWare server.
Preference Technologies Inc